Mountain Bike Handle Grip
These Mountain Bike Handle Grips are fantastic. The horns are shaped to fit the rider’s palm and thumb to give extra hand relief and minimise fatigue, discomfort or numbness from long or rough rides. Super simple installation, only requiring a small screwdriver. In under 2 minutes, you can have them securely installed. You can also freely adjust the angles for your riding preference. Fits most regular bicycles.
Material: Aluminium Alloy + Rubber
Length (cm): 130mm
Suitable for: 23mm diameter handlebar
– Protect the wrist and blood vessel from the long-time holding.
– Release the pressure anytime.
– High-quality rubber, comfortable and anti-slip.
– Ergonomic design, widening the grips’ bearing surface.
– The Aluminum Alloy handlebars keep grips tight, no worry of losing or falling down.
– Provide the cyclists with the utmost security.
– Bolts are positioned on the top to maximize the effectiveness of the lock.
– Suitable for 23mm diameter handlebar, such as mountain bike, road bike, folding bike, even electromobile.